THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 3, 2009

ta.da...ceecee!!!

well......haven't worked on this blog in a min..
lol


sooooo...let me get everyone posted ....
hmmmm.
schools almost over.....bout to be summer....things are going moderately good...
I'm getting the hang of things...
i need a job.....
i have be contemplating acting...interning at magazines(but I'm too young).....the acting thing..i'm liking.....
idk....
Disney channel???
i love it!!!

idk....i have nooooo experience what so ever....so....come on!!

....well u can allways try right???

well....besides that...ive jus been chillin wit da babies.....(besties)
dazi-dukes(dazi)...and big zaddy(bria)..
lmao...
but yea.....
i am trying to establish a nickname.,,....its ceecee
like gya-si(cee)
....its not catchin on...lmao

but ima keep tryin......

cancer...its scary ....my momz in cali as we speak....well write.....my auntie is havein sugery...she has brestcuz my grandma had it to....
crrrrrrrrrrrrrreapy!!!

but yea....my heart is with her....i love her soo mucho gradea..
LMAO...
:p

but....hmmmm...what can i say to wrap with fajita up....???
I <3>
ok...that autta do it...

lmao
:p

love.peace.chicken grease

0 comments: