THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 17, 2009

gods gift to girls

ok.
dont take this the wrong way ppl.
but......
omg.
gay guys are god gift to girls.
if you dont have one then you wouldnt know.
ok.when i was in middle school one of my best friends were gay. his name was miguel (angel) rojas.
he used to call me gypsy cuz he couldn't say my name.
omg he was sooo cute. but anyway....
i never knew it untill he told me.
you should have seen my face.
but yea. he would tell us all these things about boys and about why they act the way they do.
like he was a girl in a guys body spying for us and telling us everything.
he was so funnyand he could sing. but the thing is.... you would have NEVER thought that he was gay.
he could BAG GIRLS.....like 4 real. stay fresh .stay on top of his game...idk how the hell he passed and got to 10th grade...lmao....(he still dosent know himself.)
they are the best friends to have.
one time i got lost in red hook(dont ask)...
it was me and him and we went the chinese food place and he helped me find my bag and we at food.
OMG he is a piggggggg.
he would eat anything. and everything.
but he stayed with me and helped me and he showed me how to get home...
insider-dont test me gina.
:]

0 comments: